Many companies and organizations step up and make IRI a great event. Here is a list of organizations and how they help:
- FIRST Team 234, Cyber Blue: Host team
- FIRST Team 45, TechnoKats: Host team
- FIRST Team 1024, Kil-a-Bytes: Host team
- FIRST: Provides the game and makes the field available for this FRC off-season event.
- Newmark, Inc.: Provides the trophies, coordinates and manages the field, sponsors scholarships.
- Lawrence North High School: Lets us play in their wonderful, air-conditioned facility
- Rolls-Royce: Sponsors scholarships; coordinates the “Pack to School” backpack donation program
- Colors, Inc.: Sponsors scholarships; provides anodizing services for awards
- Waterjet Cutting of Indiana: Sponsors scholarships; provides cutting services for awards
- Allison Transmission: Sponsors scholarships
- Innovation First International: Sponsors scholarships
- Maplehurst Bakeries
- YOUR NAME HERE (contact us if you would like to be a scholarship sponsor)
Chris Fultz (234) leads the IRI planning committee. Andy Baker (3940, 45), Jason Zelke, and Jeff Smith (1024) are the committee leaders from their associated teams. Brant Bowen is the Volunteer Coordinator. These FIRST mentors receive assistance from hundreds of volunteers, adults, and students alike to make IRI a great event.